Clinically Reviewed by: Brittany Astrom - LMFT
The M367 pill is a prescription medication known by its imprint code, M367. This code is a unique identifier that helps healthcare professionals and pharmacists recognize the medication and ensure it’s dispensed correctly. In the case of M367, it signifies a specific combination of active ingredients:
- Hydrocodone: This is an opioid pain medication, often used to relieve moderate to severe pain.
- Acetaminophen: Commonly known as Tylenol, acetaminophen is used to reduce fever and relieve mild to moderate pain.
Why is the M367 Pill Prescribed?
The M367 pill is typically prescribed by healthcare providers to manage pain in patients who require opioid-based pain relief. It’s essential to note that while opioids can be effective for pain management, they also carry significant risks, including the potential for misuse, addiction, and overdose.
Potential Risks and Side Effects
- Addiction: Opioids like hydrocodone can be habit-forming, leading to addiction if not used as prescribed.
- Respiratory Depression: Opioids can slow down breathing, which can be life-threatening if taken in excessive amounts.
- Liver Damage: Acetaminophen, if taken in large doses or for extended periods, can harm the liver.
Seeking Help and Support
If you or someone you know is struggling with substance abuse involving the M367 pill or any other opioid medication, seeking help is essential. OC Revive, located in Lake Forest, CA, provides comprehensive drug and alcohol rehabilitation services for both teens and adults. Our dedicated team can guide you towards recovery and a healthier future. Call OC Revive Today at 844-954-3890. Check out our blogs posted weekly on Medium.
When taken as prescribed by a healthcare provider, the M367 pill can be safe and effective for pain management. However, it should be used with caution and under professional guidance.
Yes, opioids like hydrocodone in the M367 pill can be addictive. It’s crucial to use them only as directed by a healthcare professional.
Signs of opioid addiction may include cravings, tolerance (needing more of the drug to achieve the same effect), and withdrawal symptoms when not using the drug.
OC Revive offers comprehensive addiction treatment programs, including detoxification, counseling, and therapy, tailored to the individual’s needs.
Yes, OC Revive provides treatment for both teens and adults struggling with drug and alcohol addiction, ensuring age-appropriate care and support.